Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Day 5

Dude... it's already Day 5, and I have not gone par the Rhine or the Floriculture farm... At this rate, I will need a couple of years to get past the Europe!! All I'm doing is searching maps for places to go!!

OK, I have decided to go forward, spend some money and visit the local zoo... they say the Basel Zoo is worth a see. It's the 7th largest in the world.

Anyways, today just flew by. I did nothing significant other than venturing out to the local departmental store to get some mushrooms for Ania. It was alright. The vegetable section was interesting. The variety and freshness was worth seeing. Everything here is juicy. The onions here are so blessfully watery, you can extract onion milk like you extract coconut milk. Really!

The tooth ache is giving me a real pain... Have to do something about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment