The morning started with some corn flakes and musseli. Viktor was happy with all the new clothes and pram, and bed sheets and towel sets that his dearest aunt Sunita had sent. But they had to sanitize it before he could use any of it. Me and Anumama assembled the pram, but Ania didn't seem too comfortable with it.
Had some words with baba. I didn't dare to mention that I had wine. Not that I wana hide it, but it's weird. Anyways, we made Pizza and Salad for the lunch for me, they had Rabbit (yuckh!!) and we toasted some champaige. This was my first champaign and by far the tastiest alcohol I have had.
Me and Anumama went for a long walk par the Rhine to some old church across the city council. There were little fountains by the road that reminded me of Heidi when she was moved to the city to be with Clara. The atmosphere inside the church was none like an Indian church. They had a cafe in the church and we had cappucino and apple pie in front of the stained glass sporting Jesus.
We had a long conversation where Anumama washed my brain clean into goin for Business Warehousing and studyin / working in Sweden. And as usual, I have fallen for the charm of the foreign soil.
We went home and made dinner which we had around 6 pm. Anumama is goin to get me slim, taking me to long walks. But, I enjoyed the second walk in the evening. It was a bit cold. He gave me a few directives for the next day. We got home, spent some time here and there and now, I'm writing this. Going to sleep. Adios!
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tastefully written ....i must say!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!