My birthday!!
Got a nice warm Birthday hug from my mama, first thing in the morning... My dad was on the line by then... Surprisingly, I had a talk with my mom as well, surprising because we had a very bad fight before I left...
Anil read out to me my forecast for today... 'Your friends will always help you if you are in some trouble. Your family will be very close to u. All those misunderstanding will be cleared, and you will get appreciation in your work.'
So most of it did come true...
It had rained in the night... and was still drizzling... Spent the lazy afternoon seeing 'Powerpuff Girls' in German... It was quite nostalgic... I thought of the good old days from school... me and my sister used to love these cartoons... Powerpuff Girls and Dexter's Lab were our personal favourites, sometimes they used to air it back to back for three to four hours... and those were the most lazy but amazingly happy afternoons!
I was having Wiktor in my arms all through the evening... (sounds romantic naa!!) and he was very active today... Looking here and there, smiling, crying, waving hands, scratching my hands... I got a cute wink from him... I assume that's my birthday wish from him...
And as I was in my room playing with him, on went the song, 'Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to yooooou...' and to back up the lyrics, came a candle lit Apple cake... which later turned out to be one of the most delicious cake I have ever tasted..!! Ania and Anumama led me to the table in the hall where we had the cake cutting ceremony... We had some nice family photographs (well, it really doesn't feel very far away from family here... these people are really nice and warm)... All in all, a memorable time...
We went out for dinner at this Chinese Joint by the Rhine... Sadly, Ania couldn't join us because of Wiktor, and I missed her... The food was nice, very different from Mumbaiyya Chinese... the ambiance was cozy... and I think I finally digested some chicken... I realized that late as usual... Ab kyaa karen, no use getting worked up on that!
The tram left us back to our home, where I replied to some more scraps and mails till settling for the day...
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment